Insect Pest Control
There are an abundance of different public health insect pests within London and the South East and we are fully qualified in meeting your needs whatever insect problem you may have.
Insects cause discomfort and stress by biting or stinging, loss of business and reputation resulting in possible fines and closure, damage to foodstuffs, other commodities and damage to property.
Our services include
- An initial survey to correctly identify the species present and the principle cause of infestation.
- Treatment schedules along with any recommendations to ensure that your premises are fully protected against insects.
- Control techniques and application of insecticides by bait placement, spraying or dusting.
- Chemical free methods for some insect species such as bed bugs using Cryonite® (CO2) or steam application.
- Monitoring of activity by placement of traps.
- Proofing of entry i.e. installation of fly screens.
- Installation and servicing of electronic fly machines.
- Emergency call out service by fully trained local technicians.
Types of insects
We offer a professional discreet pest control service against various insects such as:
- Cockroaches: Oriental cockroach, German cockroach, American cockroach and brown banded cockroach.
- Bed bugs.
- Carpet beetles.
- Stored product beetles: dermestid beetles such as hide and larder beetles, yellow mealworm beetle.
- Textile and stored product moths: clothes moth, case bearing clothes moth, Indian meal moth and tropical warehouse moth.
- Tropical ants: pharaoh’s ants, crazy ants, big headed ants and ghost Ants.
- Black garden ants.
- Flies: fruit flies, filter or drain flies, cluster flies, bluebottle and house flies.
- Harlequin ladybirds.
- False widow spiders.
- Casual intruders such as: silverfish, woodlice, ground beetles and earwigs.
Insect Pest Control in London
London’s built up sprawling mass is a diverse city and this inevitably will attract a diverse range of public health insect pests, such as American, German, Oriental and brown banded cockroaches, pharaoh’s, crazy, big headed and ghost ants…. All non-native species invading the UK. With international trade and imports introducing pest species, the effects of global warming and the installation of central heating within buildings providing the right temperature and humidity, pests are adapting to living within dwellings and workspaces in the modern urban environment, London in particular. Our technicians at Vermikil have experience in dealing with a wide range of insect pests in a multitude of different environments.
Our targeted approach to insect pest activity enables us to provide customers with a fast efficient service, ensuring that any insect problem is quickly under control and to prevent any potential re-infestation.