Our planet is diversely populated with a huge array of different species but as urbanisation increases, there will be occasions when a creature’s activity impacts upon ours and our environment and vice versa. Unfortunately in some situations it will result in wildlife having to be managed in a responsible way.
Vermikil Pest Control Services are able to manage any situation in a discreet and ethical manner. We offer you a free survey to assess all the available options and will only look to population control measures after all other avenues have been explored.
Our services include
- An initial cost free survey to identify the species present along with any recommendations to prevent activity.
- Proofing against entry into buildings or areas.
- Habitat management.
- Installation and monitoring of live or fatal capture traps, depending upon species and situation.
- Carcass removal service.
- Shooting by trained marksman.
- Emergency call out service by fully trained local technicians.
Types of wildlife we manage
Additional to our general pest control services we are able to provide you with services to include the following vertebrates:
- Rabbit control – fencing, netting and gassing techniques.
- Moles – trapping and gassing.
- Grey squirrels – trapping and proofing from entry.
- Edible dormice (Glis glis) – trapping and proofing from entry.
- Foxes – trapping, shooting and proofing of entry.
- Mink – live trapping.
- Deer control.
Fully Qualified Professionals
Our fully trained and certified local technicians are equipped to deal with any wildlife management issues that you may have in a discreet and sympathetic manner.
Wildlife Management in London
Grey squirrels and red foxes are becoming increasingly part of the London landscape and are not confined to outside of the capital. Our Vermikil technicians cover throughout London and the South East, including parts of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Surrey. Grey squirrels and edible dormice are often within roof spaces, causing damage to timber and cables, presenting risks of structural damage or fire hazards.
As foxes become familiar and interact more with humans within a city like London, it is inevitable that they become bolder in their behaviour. While very rare they can attack family pets, with more than one case being reported of foxes in London attacking babies within the home after entering. Foxes are also disease carriers with risks (which again are small) of transmitting Leptospirosis (Weil’s disease), Toxocariasis, Echinococcosis, Sarcoptic Mange or secondary pest activity with flea infestations. If you are experiencing issues with foxes, grey squirrels, edible dormice, moles or rabbits we are able to help.